Try skinny raspberry brownies.
These where from a recipe in a Morrison's (supermarket) magazine and as I calorie count during the week were perfect as I still get a sweet tooth craving and they are just 84 calories a slice. They were a bit bitter, however I liked this because I quite enjoy bitter dark chocolate but if you don't I suggest using less cocoa.
What you need
170g Fresh Raspberries
3 Medium Eggs
150g Caster Sugar
200g Low Fat Natural Yogurt
2 Tbsp Vegetable Oil (I used 1 tbsp of olive oil)
175g Self-Raising Flour
75g Cocoa Powder
1. Preheat the oven to 190ºC/375ºF/gas 5. Line a tin with baking parchment or oil.
2. Puree half the raspberries (if they are bitter you could add a little sweetener). Mix them in with the egg yolks, caster sugar, yogurt and oil.
3. Sift in the flour and cocoa and gently fold into the raspberry mixture with the remaining raspberries.
4. Whisk the egg whites until they form soft peaks. Add a spoonful into the chocolate mixture and slowly mix until loosened. Then gently fold in the rest of the egg whites.
5. Spoon the mixture into the lined tin (I didn't have a small square tin so I had to use a massive one and it didn't make it look very attractive. Glenn described as a lump of cow pat.)
6. Bake for 20 minutes or until firm to touch. Cool for 5 minutes before putting onto a wire rack. Once it has completely cooled cut into 24 slices each worth 84 calories (I made mine smaller so they were 60 calories).
Happy baking let me know how you get on if you try it.